Investing in Property has become a common vehicle for most investors – small scale or large scale, new or experienced. Generally speaking, property increases in value over time which means that it can provide good, if not high, returns in the long run.
As with any other investment, it is extremely important that to choose the right property you would like to invest into. Choosing the right location and the right project development is essential so that you would have a successful investment.
If you are looking for good property investment, Thailand is the best option for you. Thailand is considered as the Gateway to Southeast Asia. As a premier tourist destination this country has a perfect mix of Culture, Natural Beauty – stunning beaches, gorgeous landscapes & beautiful wildlife, and Contemporary Urban Living – Vast Food Culture, Shopping Haven & Vibrant City Life. With this, there is no doubt why Thailand has been named one of the Best Countries to Retire to (according to Telegraph, 2014 and Forbes, 2014) and why many foreigners choose to work and retire in Thailand.
Even though Thailand has only recently become an industrialized country, Social and Economic development is seeing an upward path and is growing day by day.
Bangkok, being the country’s capital and the economic centre, provides great quality of living due to the increasing number of different infrastructures and facilities such as schools, colleges and educational institutions, medical facilities such as hospitals and clinics, offices, shopping malls, retail outlets, market, parks and many more.
Golden Tip on Property Investment: You should buy a property where the locals are buying, because the locals know the area better than the foreigners. With Bangkok seeing an increasingly fast development rate throughout the years, Central Bangkok’s cost of living is also seeing an increase. With this, Thai locals are now shifting to a nearer but also an upcoming premier district, which is called Bangna.
Bangna is a leading area of Bangkok and is going through rapid commercial and industrial growth. Some of Asia’s largest shopping malls like Seacon Square and Mega Bangna are situated in Bangna. Recent project launches in Bangna have seen good results due to the current construction of the light green Sukhumvit rail extension which will connect Bangna to other parts of Bangkok.
Best Property to Invest
If you are interested in investing in Thailand, specifically in the Bangna District of Bangkok, Manhattan Park Peninsula is the best option for you.
Developed by Euro Thai Property Holding Co. Ltd, Manhattan Park Peninsula is located in the heart of Bangna. Within the vicinity are over 5 hospitals, 14 international schools and 7 Universities. Huge shopping malls like Mega Bangna, Ikea, Seacon Square, Paradise Park, Central Bangna, Big C and Tesco Lotus area also nearby. Bangkok Mall (under construction), expected to be the largest shopping mall in Asia is only 3.5km away from Manhattan Park Peninsula.
Source: Image from google earth by SmartProperty Group
Manhattan Park Peninsula (MPP) is a Freehold residential condominium consisting of 195 units and is within close distance to the BTS Bearing station. The Architecture and Modern Facilities that this development provides is inspired by the New York City Living. Facilities include Swimming Pool, Garden, Fountain, Playground, Sky Garden, Sky Jogging Track, Sky Fitness Centre, 2 Passenger Lift and a Security Key Card System with 24-hour Security service.
Enjoy the “Manhattan City Lifestyle” as Units come fully furnished with high quality materials.
The price range for promotion is THB 1.32 mil – THB 2.67 mil (SGD$52,800 – SGD$106,800) [for limited period only].
The normal price range is THB 1.36 mil – THB 2.75 mil (SGD$54,400 – SGD$110,000).
The maintenance fee is THB 35 per sq.m (SGD$1.40 per sq.m) / month and the sinking fund is THB 600 per sq.m. (SGD$24 per sq.m)
*Conversion base on SGD$1 – THB 25
8 good reasons that constitute a Smart Property Investment
Source: Infographic by SmartProperty Group
There are 8 Main Reasons which constitute a smart property investment. Manhattan Park Peninsula covers all of them. That’s why more than 86% of the units have been sold.
1) Country stability - Thailand is a socially and politically stable country. It is the second largest economy in Asia. Because of its central geographic location, It has an undisputed important position as a manufacturing & logistics hub.
2) Developer - The developer is Euro-Thai Property Holding Co. Ltd, having been in the real estate business and management for more than a decade, they have extensive experience in the said industry and has a good track record of past project developments.
3) Good location – As mentioned, and as illustrated in the infographic, Manhattan Park Peninsula is located in the heart of Bangna, Bangkok.
4) Good schools - Manhattan Park Peninsula is surrounded by International Schools such as Bangkok Patana (British School, 1.10km away) , St Andrew’s International School (1.0km away), St Joseph Bangna (which is 1.5km away) and Berkeley International School (3.5km away)
5) Transportation - Bearing (BTS) Station is only 1.2km away. Taxis and Tuk Tuk are also available.
6) Medical and hospitals - Manhattan Park Peninsula is surrounded by Samithevej Hospital which is 17km, Thainakarin / Sikarin / Jurarat Hospital which is 5km and other good quality medical facilities.
7) Good investment - Manhattan Park Peninsula is situated in Bangna which is considered as a prime area to live in. Appreciation in value would be highly expected due to its location and with all the upcoming infrastructure nearby.
8) Micro – Euro Thai Property Holding Co. Ltd. holds a very good track record in Property Development. Locals are buying this development because it is Freehold and the units come with high quality furnishings and fittings.
Things to know before Investing
A Foreign Investor / Purchaser has to pay 30% of the Purchase Price upon signing of Sale and Purchase Agreement. The remaining balance of 70% will have to be paid upon completion of project and before the application of Ownership transfer to the Land office by the developer.
Transfer Fees and Taxes:
· Transfer Fee – 2% of Purchase Price payable by Purchaser
· Business and profit tax – Payable by developer.
· Ownership - No Property Tax.
· Specific Business Tax – 3.3% of Selling Price if the property is sold within 5 years or a Stamp Duty of 0.5% if the property is sold after 5 years. This is Paid by the Seller.
Experience the luxury lifestyle in the heart of Bangkok with all the modern living elements and upgraded architectural design. Find the best deals and information here. Don’t waste any further time and register with us today in www.ManhattanParkPeninsula.com.