• Property Type
  • Condo, Residential
  • 2
  • Bedrooms
  • 2
  • Bathrooms
  • 28


Why 8 St. Thomas Walk Condo at Great World City near Orchard?

  • Located right in the heart of Orchard Road.
  •  Rare Brand New Freehold development in the city.
  •  Located near iconic shopping centres such as Takashimaya.
  •  Stone throw away from Great World City MRT Station.
  •  Plenty of entertainment outlets along the Singapore River.
  •  Easy access to other parts of Singapore via nearby Expressways.
  •  Plenty of food centers to enjoy local delicacies for owners.

Attractive Payment Schemes Available 

For the pleasure of ownership, 8 St Thomas offers flexible and attractive payment schemes that cater to the needs of buyers. 

The Stay-and-Pay Scheme allows you to put in a down payment of 20 percent and the remaining 80 percent fee can be made by 31 October 2020. That is not all; this popular scheme allows buyers to move in right away.  

A Bespoke Home Tailored to Your Lifestyle 

8 St Thomas boasts two towering 35-storey blocks, and five lush Sky Garden decks, providing residents with unparalleled views of the city skyline. The development is situated in the tranquil neighbourhood of River Valley Road, while offering easy access to Orchard Road, one of the most prestigious shopping belts in Asia.

You will be welcomed by the condominium’s alluring Mondrian-inspired architectural design, which gives the development a sense of enduring quality. The development occupies nearly one hectare of land, a rarity in Singapore’s city centre, and is replete with rich foliage and flowing landscapes.

Explore 8 St Thomas’ Garden Trail, or indulge yourself at the Sky Terraces featuring gourmet dining lounges, games lounge, and fitness decks. Right at the heart of the condominium nestled amidst a cascading waterfall, is the Clubhouse which houses the gym and a private function room.


Updated on July 7, 2020 at 3:56 am
  • Price: S$2,996,000
  • Property Size: 28
  • Bedrooms: 2
  • Bathrooms: 2
  • Property Type: Condo, Residential
  • Property Status: For Sale, New Listing

Mortgage Calculator

  • Principal & Interest
  • Property Tax
  • Home Insurance
  • PMI


  • Address 8 St Thomas Walk, Singapore
  • City Singapore
  • Zip/Postal Code 238113
  • Country Singapore

Compare listings

Perry Siow
  • Perry Siow
Hey, before you go!
Want to stay one step ahead of the market? Sign up to be Perry's VIP mailing list to receive exclusive listings, real estate news and a lot more.